Merchant Focus is proud to offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing and Payment solutions.
Featuring INSTANT ESTABLISHMENT of your Merchant ID Number, as soon as you submit the Online Application for your merchant account, your live Visa/MasterCard Merchant ID is issued to you.
No other eCommerce Processor matches our "merchant friendly" practices!
- Accept ALL MAJOR Credit Cards on your Web site, Retail or eBay Store
- Funds deposited directly into your Personal or Business Checking Account
- Internet accounts INCLUDE real time Payment Gateway & Virtual Terminal
- NEW FEATURE: QuickBooks Integration System INCLUDED!
- Allows you to download Settled Transaction Reports into QuickBooks
- Apply for American Express & Discover right on the Application
Rates will NOT increase unless
Visa/MC increases Interchange*
- NO Application Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- NO Leasing
- NO Termination Penalties
- NO Batch Header Fees
- $0.00 Setup Fee (One-time fee)
- $0.00 Annual Fee
- 1.69% VISA/MasterCard Qualified Discount Rate
- 2.29% VISA/MasterCard Mid-Qualified Rate
- $0.25 per Transaction
- $10.00 Monthly Service Fee (includes Monthly Statement)
- $0.00 Monthly Processing Minimum (explanation)
- $0.00 Push Funds (Monthly Per Account)
- $0.00 Data Security Fee (Monthly)
- Visa/MasterCard Assessment Fees
- Toll Free 24/7 Customer Support with FREE TECH SUPPORT
|Payment Gateway and/or Credit Card Terminal OPTIONS:
The pricing you see above is for a standard merchant. If you are international or a high risk business your rates may be higher. If you are international or feel your business might be high risk please call 800-895-4085 ext. 6 or click here.
Please Click Here to review our list of Prohibited and High Risk Merchant Types
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
Canadian / International Merchants NOT Accepted
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations / Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will instantly be presented with your Congratulations page with your Schedule of Fees, Merchant ID Number (MID) and Toll Free Customer Support number.
- Print, sign twice, and initial the Cardholder Electronic Data Storage Compliance Formand Fax your Congratulations pages and Voided Check immediately please.
- PLEASE FAX DOCUMENTS TO THE FAX# ON THE CONGRATULATIONS PAGE.
- If you have TEMPORARY Business or Personal CHECKS, or a Deposit Ticket/Slip, please have your bank write a BANK LETTER stating your business name (DBA), Account Number and Routing Number, and fax that to us (do not fax your temporary check for security reasons and Deposit Tickets/Slips are not an acceptable form of bank verification.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your bank to ensure that the Routing Number from your account allows ACH transactions.
- Once your merchant account and Authorize.net® payment gateway application are approved, we will setup your Authorize.Net® account and you will receive an email from Authorize.Net® to complete the activation and setup your login ID and password. You will need to download the iPhone© Credit Card Terminal from iTunes©, and we will assist you with integrating Authorize.net®. However, if you process transactions, funds will not be released untilall underwriting requirements have been received.
*Visa/MC INTERCHANGE is the fee associated with exchange of transaction data between Acquiring and Issuing institutions in accordance with the Visa and MasterCard bylaws and rules. Interchange is the processing fee charged by Visa and MasterCard to charge the cardholders and pay the merchants. The interchange fee is actually paid to the bank that issued the card while the merchant's bank is charged the interchange fee. Merchant transactions are gathered for processing every night, these transactions are routed to the cardholders to be charged, and merchants are credited accordingly.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Terms, you agree that: 1) the billing cycle for your merchant account will beginand you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel your application, 2) when applicable, the one time set up-fee of your Payment Gateway as shown in the table above can be debited from your checking account when you receive your APPROVED email from Underwriting.