Merchant Focus = Authorize.Net Partner
We are proud to offer online payments through our partner, Authorize.Net, a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996. Merchant Focus is a preferred Authorize.Net Reseller. Authorize.Net manages the complex routing of transaction data from your business to the credit card and electronic check payment processing networks, ensuring secure and reliable deposit of funds into your bank account.
What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway enables merchants to accept online, retail or mobile payments via credit card and e-check. Authorize.Net routes all transactions just like a traditional credit card machine, but uses the Internet instead of a phone line. The payment gateway can be tailored to fit the needs of specific merchant businesses through many features and options.
- Online and Manual Payments
- Accept online payments via your website.
- Enter telephone and mail orders through the included
- All Payment Types
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB and electronic checks
- Fraud Prevention
- Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Code Verification (CVV2)
- Optional exclusive, rules-based Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS) helps you recognize suspicious transactions.
- Online Account Access
- Log into your secure account for real-time reports showing transaction history and balances, reports and account statements.
- Retrieve details of processed reporting and reconciliation with the Transaction Details API and set up multiple user accounts to control account access.
- Customer Checkout
- Customers pay on your website or on a custom Authorize.Net
payment page, based on the integration method you choose.
- Receive Payments Quickly
- Funds automatically deposited into your merchant bank
account, typically within two business days
- Technical Support
- Free Support via telephone, chat or email seven days
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard
- Risk Management
- You never need to store sensitive data on your computer
– Authorize.Net safeguards it in their secure
- Billing Services
- Bill a repeat customer without storing their payment information or asking for it again. Option Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) and Customer Information Manager (CIM) is also available.
- Building Your Business
- For additional credibility, place the free Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal on your website.
- You control the look of the checkout page on your own site or by using the custom hosted payment form, reinforcing your company's brand.
- Mobile and MOTO Payments
- Accept payments on the go with the TakeCharge App.
- Enter payment information manually with the free Virtual Terminal.
- Sync for QuickBooks™
- Sync for QuickBooks is a new feature from Authorize.Net that can help save valuable time and money by automatically importing your settled Authorize.Net transactions directly into your existing QuickBooks account. Setup is simple and only requires a one-time configuration.
Sign-Up for a Merchant Focus Merchant Account with an Authorize.Net Payment
|Technology Fee Per Transaction: