Inner Fence, through Merchant Focus, is proud to offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing and Payment solutions.
FREE Credit Card Reader with all approved merchant accounts.
No other Mobile Payments Company matches our ``merchant friendly`` practices!
- Enjoy the convenience of Accepting ALL MAJOR Credit & Debit cards on your mobile device.
- Free Credit Card Reader with your approved Merchant Account.
- Credit Card Terminal is Rich in Features:
- Send email receipts to customers for their transactions.
- Capture Signatures and Tips.
- Transaction History - Analyze your business in your online dashboard.
- Maps function to help you remember where you've accepted payments.
- Sales Tax feature included.
- Inner Fence Credit Card Terminal includes Authorize.Net® Virtual Terminal
- QuickBooks Integration System INCLUDED!
- Allows you to download Settled Transaction Reports into QuickBooks
- Funds deposited directly into your Personal or Business Checking Account in two business days!
- Qualified Rate : 1.79%
- Mid-Qualified Rate : 2.89%
- Non-Qualified Rate : 2.89%
- Debit Qualified Rate : 1.59%
- Debit Mid-Qualified Rate : 2.89%
- Debit Non-Qualified Rate : 2.89%
- American Express Tier 1 : 3.09%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 1: $0.29
- American Express Tier 2 : 3.39%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 2: $0.29
- American Express Tier 3 : 3.79%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 3: $0.29
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover Per Transaction : $0.29
- Monthly Fee : $25
- Monthly Minimum : $0
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- PCI Fee : $10
- Batch Fee : $0
- NO Annual Fees
- Voice Authorization Fee : $0.75
- ACH Reject Fee : $30
- Retrieval Fee : $15
- Chargeback Fee : $25
- Regulatory Fee $1.95
Payment Gateway and/or Credit Card Terminal OPTIONS:
|Gateway||One time set-up fee||Access fee
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
Canadian / International Merchants NOT Accepted
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations / Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will instantly be presented with your Congratulations page with your Schedule of Fees, Merchant ID Number (MID) and Toll Free Customer Support number.
- Print, sign twice, and initial the Cardholder Electronic Data Storage Compliance Formand Fax your Congratulations pages and Voided Check immediately please.
- PLEASE FAX DOCUMENTS TO THE FAX# ON THE CONGRATULATIONS PAGE.
- VOIDED CHECK:
- If you have TEMPORARY Business or Personal CHECKS, or a Deposit Ticket/Slip, please have your bank write a BANK LETTER stating your business name (DBA), Account Number and Routing Number, and fax that to us (do not fax your temporary check for security reasons and Deposit Tickets/Slips are not an acceptable form of bank verification.).IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your bank to ensure that the Routing Number from your account allows ACH transactions.
- Once your merchant account and Authorize.net® payment gateway application are approved, we will setup your Authorize.Net® account and you will receive an email from Authorize.Net® to complete the activation and setup your login ID and password. You will need to download the iPhone© Credit Card Terminal from iTunes©, and we will assist you with integrating Authorize.net®. However, if you process transactions, funds will not be released untilall underwriting requirements have been received.
*Visa/MC INTERCHANGE is the fee associated with exchange of transaction data between Acquiring and Issuing institutions in accordance with the Visa and MasterCard bylaws and rules. Interchange is the processing fee charged by Visa and MasterCard to charge the cardholders and pay the merchants. The interchange fee is actually paid to the bank that issued the card while the merchant's bank is charged the interchange fee. Merchant transactions are gathered for processing every night, these transactions are routed to the cardholders to be charged, and merchants are credited accordingly.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Terms, you agree that: 1) the billing cycle for your merchant account and Authorize.Net payment gateway will begin, and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel your application, 2) when applicable, the one time set up-fee of your Payment Gateway as shown in the table above can be debited from your checking account when you receive your APPROVED email from Underwriting.