Merchant Focus is partnered with KickStartSocial.co to offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing and Payment solutions.
We understand every merchant is different and can offer customized rate quotes based on your business type and credit card processing history. Ecommerce, Virtual Terminal/Phone Orders, Mobile Swipe or Retail Terminal all available processing types.
- NO Application Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- 2.90% VISA/MasterCard/Discover/American Express Flat Rate
- $0.30 per Authorization/Transaction
- $10.00 Monthly Minimum
- $10.00 Monthly PCI Compliance Fee
- $10.00 Authorize.Net Gateway fee, $.05 per Transaction, Billed by Authorize.Net
- $30 Chargeback/ACH fee per occurrence
- Additional Card Brand Pass-through, Assessment fess may apply
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Dedicated Account Manager for the life of your account
To expedite your application, please fill out as much information as possible and request your custom rate quote in the Notes section at the bottom of page 2 of this application should you want one.
Your Contact Information
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations/LLC/Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing this Online Application, you will receive an email with the link to review and complete the Digital Signature portion. Once completed your application will be submitted into Underwriting.
- Documents Required will be advised by your Account Manager. Additional requirements upon underwriting review may be needed.
- APPROVAL: Upon approval your Authorize.Net Gateway will be set up and you will receive an activation link, or we will discuss your Terminal options and ship the terminal to you. Please note: Any Funds processed will not be released until all underwriting requirements have been received.
By completing the Agreement, you agree that: 1) You have reviewed all additional Fees and Terms, and 2) Upon approval the billing cycle for your Merchant Account will begin, and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel.