Merchant Focus, is proud to offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing and Payment solutions.
No other Payments Company matches our ``merchant friendly`` practices!
- Enjoy the convenience of Accepting ALL MAJOR Credit & Debit cards.
- Funds deposited directly into your Personal or Business Checking Account in two business days!
Interchange pricing charges a different rate on each individual credit card set by the Card Brand themselves. For a full list of Interchange rates please visit Visa, MasterCard and Discover websites directly.
- Qualified Rate : 1.69%
- Mid-Qualified Rate : 2.29%
- Non-Qualified Rate : 3.29%
- Debit Qualified Rate : 1.69%
- Debit Mid-Qualified Rate : 2.29%
- Debit Non-Qualified Rate : 3.29%
- American Express Tier 1 : 3.09%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 1: $0.25
- American Express Tier 2 : 3.39%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 2: $0.25
- American Express Tier 3 : 3.79%
- American Express Per Transaction Tier 3: $0.25
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover Per Transaction : $0.25
- Monthly Fee : $10
- Monthly Minimum : $0
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- PCI Fee : $10
- Batch Fee : $0
- NO Annual Fees
- Voice Authorization Fee : $0.75
- ACH Reject Fee : $30
- Retrieval Fee : $15
- Chargeback Fee : $25
- Regulatory Fee $1.95
Payment Gateway and/or Credit Card Terminal OPTIONS:
|Terminal||One time set-up fee||Access fee
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations/LLC/Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will be required to complete the online digital signature portion from a separate email.
- Please submit A Copy of a Check (Cannot be a Starter/Temporary check) OR Bank Letter -typed letter from your bank that verifies the following:1) Must be typed on bank letterhead2) Must confirm the account number3) Must confirm the bank's routing number4) Must confirm the business or personal name on the account5) Must be signed by a bank rep with a phone #
- APPROVAL: Upon approval we will either create your Gateway account or connect to your existing one. Please note: Funds will not be released until all underwriting requirements have been received.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Digital Signature, you agree that: 1) You have reviewed all additional Fees and Terms, and 2) Upon approval the billing cycle for your Merchant Account and Gateway will begin, and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel.