Merchant Focus is proud to offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing and Payment solutions.
- NO Application Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- NO Termination Penalties
- NO Batch Header Fees
- 1.69% VISA/MasterCard/Discover Qualified Discount Rate
- 2.79% VISA/MasterCard/Discover Mid-Qualified Discount Rate
- 3.79% VISA/MasterCard/Discover Non-Qualified Discount Rate
- American Express 3.09%/3.39%/3.79% based on volume of transaction
- $0.25 per Transaction
- $10.00 Monthly Service Fee
- $1.95 Regulatory Monthly Fee
- $10.00 Monthly PCI Compliance Fee
- $30 Chargeback/ACH fee per occurrence
- Additional Card Brand Pass-through Assessment fess may apply
- Free Terminal/Mobile Card Reader (Authorize.Net Gateway required for mobile at $15/month and $.05 per transaction.)(For Terminal options discuss with your Account Manager.)
Merchant Focus understands no two businesses are alike. We gladly offer unique Rate Quotes. To expedite your application, please fill out as much information as possible and request your rate quote in the Notes section on page 2 of this application.
Your Contact Information
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations/LLC/Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or Non-Profit.
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application, you will receive an email with the link to review and complete the Digital Signature portion. Once completed your application will be submitted into Underwriting.
- Please submit A Copy of a Check (Cannot be a Starter/Temporary check) OR Bank Letter -typed letter from your bank that verifies the following:1) Must be typed on bank letterhead2) Must confirm the account number3) Must confirm the bank's routing number4) Must confirm the business or personal name on the account5) Must be signed by a bank rep with a phone #
- APPROVAL: Upon approval your Authorize.Net Gateway will be set up and you will receive an activation link, or we will discuss your Terminal options and ship the terminal to you. Please note: Any Funds processed will not be released until all underwriting requirements have been received.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Digital Signature, you agree that: 1) You have reviewed all additional Fees and Terms, and 2) Upon approval the billing cycle for your Merchant Account will begin, and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel.